TERMS OF TRANSACTION
19 TRANSACTION TERMS Transcar.gr
Read carefully the following terms and sign them!
1. By signing the responsible declaration – loading order – authorization you confirm:
(a) you are the owner of the vehicle or you are the authorized representative of the owner of the vehicle or
(b) the person signing has the authority to do so, and
(c) you accept these terms of transaction for you as well as for all other persons on whose behalf you act.
2. Transcar.gr ONLY covers the transported vehicle for the duration of the transport.
Our company bears no responsibility for any existing objects inside the transported vehicle.
The company does not carry out any checks inside the transported vehicle and is completely unaware of the existence of any transported items.
Has already informed its client that it is forbidden to have personal items inside the vehicle, so the person signing this declaration-authorization, the owner or the representative of the vehicle, is solely responsible for the control and administrative authorities.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure, that both the exterior and interior of the vehicle, are in a suitable condition for transportation. Transcar.gr requires you to prepare your vehicle for transport by disarming any alarm systems, removing any protruding accessories/racks, bike racks from your vehicle, protecting/covering any broken windows, securing/tying any exhausts/benders hanging etc.
4. The company does not cover damage caused by hail, broken glass in used vehicles, weather conditions, storms, riots, political strikes, acts of terrorism, loose/rotten or broken parts of your car if they come off/fall during the journey.
We do not accept responsibility or claim for damage caused by leaking battery cells, damage from acts of war, hidden damage or damage that we could not perceive at the time of delivery due to weather conditions or dirty vehicles, due to delivery at night, lack of photos, loss of personal items that have remained in the vehicle and we did not notice, damage caused by liquids or other flying objects thrown from the road surface, for example stones, broken windshields, damage to the lower part of the vehicle (mask) that has a distance of less than 150 millimeters from the ground.
5. In case that we perceive a misleading description of the vehicle by you, concealment of details, incomplete information, you will lose the advance payment and we have the right to refuse/cancel the transport for any person/company and for any category of vehicle.
6. The customer cannot take legal action against the company in case of delay in the delivery of the vehicle on the agreed date. Delivery dates are not 100% guaranteed due to the nature of the profession as certain conditions may change the schedule such as weather conditions, road conditions, mechanical problems, cancellations of boat tickets and others.
Accordingly any expense arising from the effects of delay They will NOT be charged to us, for example any car rental costs or accommodation costs.
We will make every effort to meet the delivery date we have agreed with you. In no case do we assume responsibility for failure to deliver a vehicle within an agreed date.
7. If our Car Transporter cannot have access to the pickup address you gave us, for example, due to a ban on trucks/lack of space, etc., you agree to meet our driver at the location closest to you after consultation with him, alternatively you will call a roadside assistance to deliver the vehicle to us, for which you will be charged as well as the waiting time.
8. We agree that we may search the vehicle if we believe you are carrying dangerous contraband or anything that does not comply with any other law. At our discretion, we may refuse to transport or remove any item we deem inappropriate. Any costs incurred in doing so will be borne by you.
9. We may charge for any failure to collect / deliver or delay beyond 30 minutes from our arrival, provided that this is not due to our fault. The hourly rate of €100 plus VAT will be charged to your account for the time of delay. We always notify you BEFORE we start picking up the vehicle.
10. Any loss or damage to a vehicle must be noted at the time of delivery. You also agree that any claim made to us after delivery will be rejected by us.
11. Crashed cars, cars that don’t lock or don’t secure their doors, are NOT INSURED by any insurance company.
12. Any written or verbal offer from us is valid for 10 days from the date you receive it.
13. If for any reason the vehicle cannot be delivered to the place of destination through no fault of ours, or if a vehicle is not received by you as agreed, we will immediately store it at our premises, after 20 days we will start charging you a 5€ per day escrow fee, plus 2.5% interest each month on the original amount of the transport.
14. Payment is made BEFORE the delivery of the car.
First with a down payment and the rest during the transport. If you default on your payment or obligations to us, then we will take possession of your vehicle as security and demand immediate payment of fees and any court costs.
15. Since Transcar.gr accepts the advance payment and the loading order/authorization/
16. Your vehicle must be considered operational when it is able to be boarded/disembarked by our driver at any time during the mission. If the car is not functional, it does not brake, the wheels do not roll, if it needs towing/towing or a crane, if it does not have enough fuel to move forward, there will be special charges.
17. The company never transports unaccompanied cars from abroad. Only transfers within the country for deliveries to the islands. In the case of an unescorted vehicle (students, chefs,waiters teachers on islands), the company is not liable for any damage caused on board.
18. In the event of disputes between the company and its customers, the courts of Thessaloniki shall have jurisdiction.
19.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law.
The company has insurance coverage at DAS.