TERMS OF TRANSACTION
1. The company covers ONLY the transported vehicle during the transport.
2. The company does not cover damages caused by hail, crystal breakage on used vehicles.
3. The company is not responsible for any objects present in the transported vehicle.
4. The company does not carry out any inspection inside the transported vehicle and is completely unaware of the existence of any items transported inside the vehicle. The signatory of this declaration, the owner or representative of the vehicle, is solely responsible to the inspection authorities and administrative authorities.
5. The customer cannot take legal action against the company in the event of late delivery of the vehicle on the agreed date.
6. We reserve the right to refuse transport for any individual/company and for any category of vehicle.
7. With your signature you confirm that (a) you are the owner of the vehicle or the authorized representative of the owner of the vehicle which is the subject of this contract (b) the person signing has the authority to do so and (c) you accept this contract for yourself and all other persons on whose behalf you are acting.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that both the exterior and interior of the vehicle are in a fit condition for carriage.
9. We agree that we may search the vehicle if we believe you are carrying dangerous contraband or anything that does not comply with any other law. At our discretion, we may refuse to transport or remove any item we deem inappropriate. Any costs incurred in doing so will be borne by you.
10. We may charge for any failure to collect/deliver, or any delay of more than 30 minutes from our arrival, provided that this is not due to our fault.
11. Any loss or damage to a vehicle must be recorded at the time of delivery. You accept that any claim made to us after delivery will be rejected by us as it could have occurred after delivery of your vehicle.
12. We accept no liability or claim for damage caused by battery leakage, damage caused by acts of war, hidden damage or damage that we could not have foreseen at the time of delivery due to weather conditions or dirty vehicles, loss of personal effects left in the vehicle, damage caused by moisture or other flying objects thrown from the road surface e.g. stones, broken windscreens, damage to the lower part of the vehicle less than 150 millimeters from the ground.
13. Crashed cars and cars that do not lock are NOT INSURED by any insurance company.
14. Any written or verbal offer from us is valid for 10 days from the date of the offer.
15. Delivery time will not be of the essence, but we will make every reasonable effort to meet the delivery date we have agreed with you. Under no circumstances will we accept any liability due to failure to deliver a vehicle within an agreed date.
16. If for any reason the vehicle cannot be delivered to the place of destination through no fault of ours, or if a vehicle is not received by you as agreed, we will immediately store it at our premises, after 20 days we will start charging you a 5 euro per day escrow fee, plus 2.5% interest each month on the original amount of the transport.
17. If you default on your payment or obligations to us, we will retain possession of your vehicle as security, demand immediate payment of the fees and any legal costs.
18. Notification of cancellation of transport will only be accepted 24 hours prior to the date of collection.
19. Even if the cancellation is accepted, the deposit is non-refundable.
20. In the event of disputes between the company and its customers, the courts of Thessaloniki shall have jurisdiction.
21. The company has insurance coverage at DAS.
22. In the case of an unescorted vehicle (students, chefs, islands), the company is not liable for any damage caused on board.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law.